Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm on a Bus

No, literally... The bus I'm riding on has free Wi-Fi. It's kind of a challenge to type because of all the bumps in the road, but I still think it's cool.

I'm on a bus because it's a convenient way to get back-and-forth between my home in New Hampshire and Boston's Logan airport.

I'm going to the airport because I need to get on a plane that's going to take me to Chicago for a conference. I'm excited for the time away and for the opportunity to connect with fellow youth ministers and to hear from Shane Claiborne, Judy Peterson, and Efrem Smith.

I'm also excited for Chicago because I'm going to spend time with Joe and get to know the city that will soon be my next home.

Carol is going to be there, too. I haven't seen her in 10 days (I know I need to suck it up), so that is the proverbial cherry on top...

Chicago here I come!

4 comments:

jake said...

you do need to suck it up. call me if you have time to kill in the airport or what not.

Carol said...

haha. thanks for the shoutout. seriously, suck it up. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah suck it up :)

i get to see dan kimball and shane claiborne next week. really excited.

have a great trip.

Jess said...

Have fun on your trip! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Chicago - it's gonna be cold though...

Thanks for the "laugh" at the heartless prank! ;o)

You're a punk1