Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Going To Jail!

On May 20th, I will appear before the MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) Court Judge to be arraigned on charges of generosity and supporting a worthy cause. That's right, I'm going behind bars "for good."

My bail has been set for $800. A pretty creative way of raising money for a good cause? I thought so. But seriously, I'm being picked up from work on May 20th at 1:00 PM and hauled off to the Seacoast Harley Davidson (the sponsoring organization) and placed in a makeshift jail cell. If I don't have the bail money I'm not sure what will happen. If you're able to contribute to posting my bail, please click HERE to donate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is what i call being creative.

Bethany said...

What if you don't get out. My wedding is 4 days later.

Carol said...

i'll go and bust him out, bethany.