Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Big Day

Much has happened since I last posted. For starters, the lovely miss Bommhardt and I were wedded on July 18th. The weather was perfect, the venue breathtaking, and Carol was even more breathtakingly beautiful. To top it all off, many of my closest friends and family were there to witness and celebrate along with us. Basically, it was the best day of my life!

This post begins the first of several reflections having to do with my wedding day and marriage in general. I need space to unpack some important things that I have experienced, or thought more deeply about in the last month. I'll also be posting some more pictures which may or may not have already been seen on Facebook. In the mean time, enjoy just a few of my favorite pictures taken from the big day.



1 comment:

Tammy W. said...

As you say "It was the best day of my life!" We certainly concur - what a glorious celebration! I enjoyed reading your reflections on your wedding day and vows. With Christ as the center of your union you will be equipped to honor your commitment. Love & blessings always, Mom