Friday, November 27, 2009

Who Killed the Electric Car?

I finally got around to watching a documentary that came out a few years back called Who Killed the Electric Car? I'm usually skeptical of conspiracy type films, but this one is really good. My response? Fascinated. Confused. Outraged. Angered. However, the movie also leaves me feeling inspired. After poking around on the internet looking for information about plug-in electric cars, I am now determined to own the soon-to-come-to-production Nissan Leaf. Check out the video below:

2 comments:

Nase said...

I am on board with you Rick! Although electric cars have a little way to go still, I hope people will start investing in them. Then, just think of the possibilities if you plug your car into Solar panels. Check out my boss' this electric car I drove around for a few days. http://www.twike.com/

Suzanne Townsend said...

This documentary was amazing. I was in a total documentary kick that included "No End in Sight", "Jesus Camp", "Maxed Out" and a bunch of Frontline specials. A depressing time of my life, but informative.