Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ugh...

I officially joined the Hey this sucks, my laptop just got stolen... and my TV, too club this morning. It's my own fault, though... I was next door hanging out with Carol and didn't lock the door behind me. Anyway, I'm not nearly as upset as I figured I would be. I think it has to do with reading scripture and placing less stock in material possessions.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (Matthew 6:19-21).

Now if only my research paper that I had just finished yesterday would rewrite itself...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is horrible. sorry ric.

Yuma Kutsuu said...

Tough luck. Good thing you aren't to beat p about it.