Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Hampshire: Center of the Universe once every 4 years

I'm do not get excited about politics all that much. However, politics in an election year in the state of New Hampshire can be very exciting. If you're like me and live in southeast New Hampshire you could have seen all the major candidates without driving more than 30 minutes. In retrospect, I wish I would have gone to see more presidential candidates, but I did make it out to Rochester, NH to see Barak Obama.




I arrived late and the building where the rally was being held had already filled to capacity, so myself and a couple hundred other people stood by the enterance and waited to see him go in the building. Before going inside he paused to talk with everyone that didn't get a seat inside.

The guy with the tape recorder was a reporter from Ebony Magazine. He actually interviewed me prior to talking to the other guy in this picture. So, the next time you pick up Ebony look for my name!

All kinds of people show up to political rallies. The Jews you see in this picture were protesting Zion as a political movement. I read their literature and from what I could tell they seemed to think the UN had no business making a national home for Jews; that is for God to do. They seemed to be sympathetic to the Arabs that got kicked out of Palestine.

I want to learn more about global warming, but I'm sorry these people make the issue hard to take seriously. I don't know if this would get Al Gore's stamp of approval.






No comments: